Careers with Ally Pediatric Therapy
Learn what it means to be an Ally
As part of the Ally Pediatric Therapy family, it is our goal to empower you as an Ally and for us to be an ALLY in GROWTH to YOU
We’re an Ally in
We’re all on a journey. Our goal is to support each team member with their personal and professional goals.
Whether you want to get ahead in your career, learn a new skill, or develop leadership expertise, we’ll provide you with the opportunities to take that next step.
It all starts with you. We form an alliance with you to understand your personal “why.” What are you passionate about? Where is your journey taking you? How can we help you get there?
How to Be an Ally 101
- When you join Ally Pediatric Therapy, our in-house training team will provide paid training to teach you what it means to be an Ally and help prepare you with the skills needed to be successful in our clinics.
- Ally also pays for team members to sit for the Registered Behavior Technician exam.
BCBA Residency Program
- Interested in becoming a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) someday?
- For aspiring Board Certified Behavior Analysts (BCBAs), Ally has a dedicated program to help you become a BCBA.
- We provide paid supervision hours needed to sit for the BCBA exam.
- You’ll have a supportive ecosystem of others who are in your shoes or have done it before.
- You’ll get the hands-on experience you need to become a BCBA – above and beyond what you will learn in your academic coursework.
Learning & Growth Opportunities
- One of our Core Values is #EmbraceGrowth. We are continuously striving to learn and grow.
- We provide a professional development stipend to every employee to support this core value.
- You will get to participate in regular internal continuing education unit (CEU) events to learn from each other and experts in our field.
- We also have a partnership for tuition discounts with Purdue University Global and The Chicago School of Professional Psychology.
We’re an Ally in Supporting You
When our team is supported, they can better help the families we serve.
That’s why we provide our team with support inside and outside our clinics, including compensation & health benefits, skills and guidance from experienced team members, and time away to rest and recharge.
- We invest in our team so that they have financial peace of mind to focus on what they do best.
- You’ll receive competitive compensation with career growth opportunities.
- New hires will have guaranteed hours for the first 60 days of employment.
- We offer a 401k plan with company match.
Health & Wellness
- It’s important to us that Ally Pediatric Therapy has a culture that promotes your health and wellness.
- Optional health savings account
- Company-paid basic life and accidental death & dismemberment insurance
- Optional life or voluntary long-term disability insurance
- We offer medical, dental, and vision insurance for all eligible, full-time employees.
- Access to 24/7 virtual telehealth visits
- Company-paid short-term disability insurance
We also offer an Employee Assistance Program through Magellan Ascend for mental health support, legal assistance, and help related to financial services, marital, relationship, or family issues.
- It takes a village to provide consistent high-quality speech & ABA Therapy to children with autism.
- Our managers and supervisors know this and work closely with each team member to make sure they have the support and skills they need to help our families.
We’re an Ally in
If you’re passionate about helping children with autism, you’ve come to the right place.
We strive to provide the best support possible to the families we serve by ensuring our team members are equipped with everything they need to be successful.
We take our role as an ally seriously, and we have fun while doing it.
What Our Team Has to Say
We believe in candid feedback in order to improve as individuals, as a team, and as a company. We regularly ask for feedback in order to continue growing. Hear what some of our team members have to say about working at Ally Pediatric Therapy.
What it Means to Be an Ally
Our core purpose – why we exist – is to be an ally in growth. We believe it is just as important to be an ally to our team and our community as it is to our clients.