Privacy & Non-Discrimination Policies
We are committed to protecting your privacy and developing technology that gives you the most powerful and safe online experience. This Statement of Privacy applies to our Practice’s Website and governs data collection and usage. By using this website, you consent to the data practices described in this statement.
Collection of your Personal Information
Ally Pediatric Therapy collects personally identifiable information, such as your e-mail address, name, home or work address, or telephone number. Ally Pediatric Therapy also collects anonymous demographic information, which is not unique to you, such as your ZIP code, age, gender, preferences, interests, and favorites.
There is also information about your computer hardware and software that is automatically collected by this website. This information can include your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times, and referring website addresses. This information is used for the operation of the service, to maintain the quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding the use of this website.
Please keep in mind that if you directly disclose personally identifiable information or personally sensitive data through public message boards, this information may be collected and used by others.
Ally Pediatric Therapy encourages you to review the privacy statements of websites you choose to link to from the website so that you can understand how those websites collect, use, and share your information.
Ally Pediatric Therapy is not responsible for the privacy statements or other content on any other websites.
Use of Your Personal Information
Ally Pediatric Therapy collects and uses your personal information to operate the website and deliver the services you have requested. Ally Pediatric Therapy also uses your personally identifiable information to inform you of other products or services available from Ally Pediatric Therapy and its affiliates. Ally Pediatric Therapy may also contact you via surveys to conduct research about your opinion of current services or of potential new services that may be offered.
Ally Pediatric Therapy does not sell, rent, or lease its customer lists to third parties. Ally Pediatric Therapy may share data with trusted partners to help us perform statistical analysis, send you emails or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
Ally Pediatric Therapy does not use or disclose sensitive personal information, such as race, religion, or political affiliations, without your explicit consent.
Ally Pediatric Therapy will disclose your personal information without notice, only if required by law.
The website uses “cookies” to help Ally Pediatric Therapy personalize your online experience. A cookie is a text file placed on your hard disk by a webpage server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie.
Security of Your Personal Information
Ally Pediatric Therapy secures your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. Ally Pediatric Therapy secures the personally identifiable information you provide on computer servers in a controlled, secure environment, protected from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. When personal information (such as a credit card number) is transmitted to other websites, it is protected through encryption, such as the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol.
Changes to This Statement
Ally Pediatric Therapy will occasionally update this Statement of Privacy to reflect company and customer feedback. We encourage you to periodically review this Statement to be informed of how Ally Pediatric Therapy is protecting your information.
Ally Pediatric Therapy Website is offered to you conditioned on your acceptance without modification of the terms, conditions, and notices contained herein. Your use of Ally Pediatric Therapy Website constitutes your agreement to all such terms, conditions, and notices.
Ally Pediatric Therapy reserves the right to change the terms, conditions, and notices under which Ally Pediatric Therapy Website is offered, including but not limited to the charges associated with the use of Ally Pediatric Therapy Website.
LINKS TO THIRD-PARTY SITES
Ally Pediatric Therapy Website may contain links to other websites (“Linked Sites”). The Linked Sites are not under the control of Ally Pediatric Therapy, and Ally Pediatric Therapy is not responsible for the contents of any Linked Site, including, without limitation, any link contained in a Linked Site or any changes or updates to a Linked Site. Ally Pediatric Therapy is not responsible for webcasting or any other form of transmission received from any Linked Site. Ally Pediatric Therapy provides these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Ally Pediatric Therapy of the Linked Site or any association with its operators.
NO UNLAWFUL OR PROHIBITED USE
As a condition of your use of Ally Pediatric Therapy Website, you warrant to Ally Pediatric Therapy that you will not use Ally Pediatric Therapy Website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices. You may not use Ally Pediatric Therapy Website in any manner which could damage, disable, overburden, or impair Ally Pediatric Therapy Website or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of Ally Pediatric Therapy Website. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available or provided for through Ally Pediatric Therapy Website.
USE OF COMMUNICATION SERVICES
Terms & Conditions
Ally Pediatric Therapy Website may contain bulletin board services, chat areas, news groups, forums, communities, personal web pages, calendars, and/or other message or communication facilities designed to enable you to communicate with the public at large or with a group (collectively, “Communication Services”).
You agree to use the Communication Services only to post, send, and receive messages and material that are proper and related to the particular Communication Service.
By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree that when using a Communication Service, you will not:
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten, or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others
- Publish, post, upload, distribute, or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent, or unlawful topic, name, material, or information
- Upload files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy of publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents
- Upload files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another user’s computer
- Advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for business purposes, unless Communication Service specifically allows such messages
- Conduct or forward surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, or chain letters/emails
- Download any file posted by another user of a Communication Service that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner
- Falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices, proprietary designations, or labels of the origin or source of software or other material in a file that is uploaded.
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Communication Services
- Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines which may be applicable for any particular Communication Service
- Harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including email addresses, without their consent
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations
Ally Pediatric Therapy has no obligation to monitor the Communication Services. However, Ally Pediatric Therapy reserves the right to review materials posted to a Communication Service and to remove any materials at its sole discretion.
Ally Pediatric Therapy reserves the right to terminate your access to any or all of the Communication Services at any time without notice for any reason whatsoever.
Materials uploaded to a Communication Service may be subject to posted limitations on usage, reproduction, or dissemination. You are responsible for adhering to such limitations if you download the materials.
THE INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES INCLUDED IN OR AVAILABLE THROUGH ALLY PEDIATRIC THERAPY WEBSITE MAY INCLUDE INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. CHANGES ARE PERIODICALLY ADDED TO THE INFORMATION HEREIN. ALLY PEDIATRIC THERAPY AND ITS SUPPLIERS MAY MAKE IMPROVEMENTS AND CHANGES TO ALLY PEDIATRIC THERAPY WEBSITE AT ANY TIME. ADVICE RECEIVED VIA ALLY PEDIATRIC THERAPY WEBSITE SHOULD NOT BE RELIED UPON FOR PERSONAL, MEDICAL, LEGAL, OR FINANCIAL DECISIONS, AND YOU SHOULD CONSULT AN APPROPRIATE PROFESSIONAL FOR SPECIFIC ADVICE TAILORED TO YOUR SITUATION.
ALLY PEDIATRIC THERAPY AND ITS SUPPLIERS MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE SUITABILITY, RELIABILITY, AVAILABILITY, TIMELINESS, AND ACCURACY OF THE INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES, AND RELATED GRAPHICS CONTAINED ON ALLY PEDIATRIC THERAPY WEBSITE FOR ANY PURPOSE. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, ALL SUCH INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES, AND RELATED GRAPHICS ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF ANY KIND. ALLY PEDIATRIC THERAPY AND ITS SUPPLIERS HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH REGARD TO THIS INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES, AND RELATED GRAPHICS, INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARK NOTICES:
All other trademarks, service marks, and logos used in this website are the property of their respective owners.
The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
The example companies, organizations, products, people, and events depicted herein are fictitious. No association with any real company, organization, product, person, or event is intended or should be inferred.
Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
Please contact us by phone
Ally Pediatric Therapy (APT) complies with all applicable State and Federal Civil Rights laws. No person shall be excluded from participation or be subjected to discrimination in any manner on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion.
APT provides free language services to people whose primary language is not English and for people with disabilities in order to communicate effectively with us. These services include qualified interpreters and written information in other formats. If you need such assistance, please contact us to request these services.
How to File a Complaint
If you believe that APT has failed to provide these services or discriminated in another way on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion, you can file a grievance with us directly or contact the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services-Office for Civil Rights.
U.S. Department of Health & Human Services
Office of Civil Rights
200 Independence Avenue, SW
Room 509F, HHH Building
Washington, D.C. 20201
Notice of Privacy Practices
THIS NOTICE DESCRIBES HOW PERSONAL HEALTH INFORMATION ABOUT YOU AND/OR YOUR CHILD MAY BE USED OR DISCLOSED AND HOW YOU CAN ACCESS THIS INFORMATION. PLEASE REVIEW IT CAREFULLY. The Health Insurance Portability & Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) is a federal program that requires that all medical records and other individually identifiable health information used or disclosed by us in any form, whether electronically, on paper, or orally are kept properly confidential. This Act gives you, the client, significant new rights to understand and control how your health information is used. HIPAA provides penalties for misuse of personal health information.
As required by HIPAA, we have prepared this explanation of how we are required to maintain the privacy of your health information and how we may use and disclose your health information.
We may use and disclose your health information only for each of the following purposes: Treatment, Payment, and Health Care Operations.
- Treatment means providing, coordinating, or managing health care and related services. Examples of this include speech, language, and oral motor assessments and therapy.
- Payment means such activities as obtaining reimbursement for services, confirming coverage, billing, or collection services. An example of this would be sending a claim for your visit to your insurance company for payment.
- Health Care Operations include the business aspects of running the practice, such as conducting quality assessment and improvement activities, auditing functions, cost-management analysis, and customer service. An example would be an internal quality assessment review.
We may also create and distribute de-identified health information by removing all references to individually identifiable health information.
In some cases, the law allows or requires us to use your health information without your permission. We will use only the minimum necessary amount of protected health information to satisfy the purpose of the request. Such uses may be:
- When a state or federal law mandates that certain health information be reported for a specific purpose;
- Disclosures to government authorities about victims of suspected abuse, neglect, or domestic violence;
- Disclosures for judicial and administrative proceedings such as in response to subpoenas or orders of courts or administrative agencies;
- Uses and disclosures to prevent a series threat to health and safety;
- Incidental disclosures that are an unavoidable by-product of permitted uses or disclosures.
We may contact you to provide appointment reminders or information about treatment alternatives or other related benefits and services that may be of interest to you. Any other uses or disclosures will be made only with your written authorization. You may revoke such authorization in writing and we are required to honor and abide by that written request, except to the extent that we have already taken actions relying on your prior authorization.
You have the following rights with respect to your/your child’s health information, which you can exercise by presenting us with a written request:
- The right to request restrictions on certain uses and disclosures of protected health information, including those related to disclosures to family members, other relatives, close personal friends, or any other person identified by you. We are, however, not required to agree to a requested restriction. If we do agree to a restriction, we must abide by it unless you request in writing to remove it.
- The right to reasonable requests to receive confidential communications of protected health information from us by alternative means or alternate locations.
- The right to inspect and ask for a copy of your/your child’s protected health information.
- The right to receive an accounting of disclosures of protected health information. The right to obtain a paper copy of this notice from us upon request.
We are required by law to maintain the privacy of your protected health information and to provide you with notice of our legal duties and privacy practices with respect to protected health information. This notice is effective as of June 16, 2005, and we are required to abide by the terms of the Notice of Privacy Practices currently in effect. We reserve the right to change the terms of our Notice of Privacy Practices and to make the new notice provisions effective for all protected health information that we maintain. We will post, and you may request a written copy of a revised Notice of Privacy Practices. You have recourse if you feel that your privacy protections have been violated. You have the right to file a written complaint with Ally Pediatric Therapy or with the Department of Health & Human Services, Office of Civil Rights about violations of the provisions of this notice or the policies and procedures of Ally Pediatric Therapy. We will not retaliate against you for filing a complaint.